Welcome to UAG School of Medicine
All incoming students must attended the Student Orientation. This comprehensive orientation includes lunch, a resource fair, and workshops that provide information to ease your transition, introduce you to campus services, and involvement opportunities, and show you just how much UAG has to offer. It is a great opportunity to:
- Get to know the campus
- Meet classmates and faculty
- Register for classes
- Participate in the white coat ceremony
The International Students Affairs Office (ISAO) will assist the new students in gaining knowledge of UAG student support, services, academic life, and the transition to UAG and México lifestyle.
Before you attend Orientation, you must have all required items completed such as:
- Set up your “MyUAG Portal”
- Sign up for Orientation
- Financial Aid refund preferences
- Get student VISA from a Mexican consulate in the US
- Explore your options for housing
Contact your admissions counselor to ensure your are ready!
Orientation is designed to introduce our incoming class to the UAG community and prepare for their first semester.
Orientation is a virtual program full of information and learning that is critical to your success as a new First-Time student. You can expect to:
- Learn about academic policies and requirements.
- Get familiar with campus buildings.
- Hear about resources and involvement opportunities.
- Meet the Academic Directors and Staff.
- How to Register for your first semester of classes.
Welcome Picnic is an event that helps new students integrate into their new environment and also meet other students.
This is a perfect time for students from all semesters to meet and purchase textbooks sold by upper-class students. You will be able to enjoy the food sponsored by the Students Associations.
First day of classes will be here before you know it!
To help you transition we have listed some important items to mark on your list.
- Classes will be taken at ICB campus
- Get your UAG ID
- Obtain your UAG e-mail account