Contact Us
Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies


In order to officially withdrawal (temporally or definitively) or request a leave of absence from school it is necessary for a student to complete a form that is available only at the International Students’ Affairs Office (ISAO) in Guadalajara.

To officially withdrawal, the student must make proper arrangements at the International Student Affairs Office (ISAO) located on the ICB campus. The official date of withdrawal is when the form is signed by the ISAO Director and the official letter of withdrawal from UAG is issued.

Re-Admission may be possible under UAG policies.

Withdrawal Form

Leave of Absence

A Leave of Absence (LOA) is a temporary interruption in a student’s program of study and refers to the specific time during a program when a student is not in attendance. Students may apply for a leave of absence, if they intend to be away from the University for a full semester. There is not partial leave of absence.

This will change your tuition if you leave for two semesters.

The student is responsible for ensuring that the completed withdrawal or leave of absence form, seals and signatures are in order. For more information please contact: International Student Affairs Office (ISAO) in Guadalajara

Leave of Absence Form

Further Your Education Today!