Experience a world of experience.
Program of Medicine in the Community (PMC)
Unlike at the great majority of medical schools, you’ll begin working with patients immediately. Often within the first week, through our award-winning clinic program that’s been providing quality medical care to local underserved communities since the early 1970s. At UAG, you don’t just learn through rigorous instruction, study and labs. You’ll learn by seeing and doing, too. So that by the time you leave, you’ll have seen it all and done it all. You’ll be a confident, ready-to-practice physician.
Rotation Resources in the UAG Health System
- 14 integrated community health centers
- 1 mobile brigade
- 2 mobile units
- Affiliated ambulatory care centers
- Jalisco Red Cross Medical emergency units
- Dr. Angel Leaño University Hospital
- Ramon Garibay University Hospital
- Government health system hospitals