Eligibility and Requirements
- Institutional Scholarship renewal application
- Proof of UAG registration
- Final or partial UAG GPA 8.5 or greater
- No holdings on your academic and financial records
- A demonstration of strong extracurricular involvement, particularly in community service and UAG leadership.
- Ethical and professional behavior demonstrating excellence, integrity, respect, compassion, accountability, and a commitment as a UAG student.
Scholarship recipients must complete an application each semester in order to review and renew the Institutional Scholarship.
To be considered for a scholarship, students must submit an application by:
|Deadline||Award Notification||Entrance Class|
|DeadlineBy April 30th||Award NotificationJune 15th||Entrance ClassFall (late July of the current year)|
|DeadlineBy September 30th||Award NotificationNovember 15th||Entrance ClassSpring (early January of the following year)|
The application must be sent to the International Students Affairs Office:
Attn. International Students Affairs Office
UAG Institutional Scholarships
1022 Av. Aztecas
Prados Providencia, Z.C. 44670
Guadalajara, Jalisco México
After receiving and reviewing the renewal application, the committee will evaluate and consult the candidate’s files. The scholarship committee will decide based on your application, documents and school reports; a written notification will be sent via mail.
- A personal interview may be requested of renewal applicants.
- All scholarship awards are subject to academic and financial verification.
- Scholarships will be awarded prior to the start of each semester.
All recipients must qualify each year by completing the UAG School of Medicine Institutional Scholarships renewal application and meet the academic and financial standards.